2012年9月11日 星期二

3d material paragraph homework


I remember in grade 10, I had a geography project, which is create a volcano model, which we could use any form of material. I went to the supermarket and asked them if they have got some transparent wrapping bags, I gathered them and I was going to make an transparent volcano which you can see through the layers inside, such as rock, paint etc. It did not happen, because that I thought it was too hard to accomplish and the used plastic bags are not clear enough, also I couldn’t figure out how to let the paint stay and where I wanted it to be at, so I changed my idea. This idea assignment really reminds me of the unfinished project that I had which I never handed in, therefore I would like to use the same idea, which I thought it was pretty unique, but just not about the volcano though, probably something else that is related to my current pieces art work. I think that I would look for better material instead of the used ones, and figure out how can I paint onto the plastic bags, since that I didn’t have acrylic paint back at that time. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言